My name is Agnieszka Konieczna and I design interiors perfectly suited to my clients. I'm an architect and owner of Ambience. Interior Design studio, I also write a blog with advices on how to survive renovating your home and how cooperation with interior designer really looks like.
P.S. You may have heard of a well-known Polish architect Robert Konieczny - unfortunately we're not related (but I'm a fan).
My blog is intended for people who are planning a house renovation or are in the middle of one, ones who bought a flat or a house, or simply are interested in the subject. I write about managing such project, what to keep in mind, common mistakes to avoid. I also cover the subject of working with an interior designer, how to choose the right one and what to expect from such service. I share my experience freely, with the hope that it will make it a little bit easier for you to go through planning, construction and renovation of your home. If you want to have a look at my blog, click here
Most often, I create comprehensive projects of interiors designed for private clients I aim for my projects to be perfectly suited to my clients, ambitious, creative, with maximum functionality and tailored to renovation budget. It may sound like a total cliche, but interior design is my true passion. I created Ambience. Interior Design, because I want to offer my clients service of the highest standard, which will help them live in the interior they dreamed about. You can live the dream too.
Privately I'm married, living in Cracow but with Silesian origins. I graduated from Architecture at Cracow University of Technology. I'm interested in all things related to art and creativity. I genuinely like my job :) When I'm not giving in to my inner workaholic, I relax by binge-watching TV series.
- We prioritize Client’s satisfaction, and will always give priority to your tastes and needs. We never design only what we like, or copy-paste our previous projects.
- We offer design at a highest level, inspired by European trends, while keeping maximum functionality.
- Full professionalism – studio owner is personally involved in every project. You can be sure that the person you're discussing your interiors with is the one responsible for the project execution, and there won't be any lost information in the process.
- We have experience in designing and overseeing execution, and can recommend trustworthy carpenters, upholsterers and other contractors.
- We can accommodate any budget – we design both luxury interiors, and low-budget ones. And all look amazing!
- We have a broad offer – depending on your needs and the amount you want to spend on the project, you can pick the level of collaboration that suits you best.
- We are independent – our projects utilize products from various manufacturers and diverse price ranges.
- We are here for you – if you have questions or doubts, email or call us. We will be happy to talk to you!